1996년경에 받은 말씀 : 요한 텍스트 (소명)
강의실

2008년 11월 4일 글 옮김 완료
  글쓴이 : 요한     날짜 : 08-09-17 02:02     조회 : 938    

지금 게시판에 올린 글들은 주님께서 1996년경에 주신 말씀들을 복사기로 복사하여 제본한 작은 책자입니다. 제가 쓰기는 했지만 이 글을 쓰는 완전한 주도권은 저에게 없었습니다. 주님께서 강제로 이끄시고 쓰게 하신 글들입니다. 이 글들을 지금 다시 읽으려니까 마음에 들지도 않고 지나치다 싶은 내용도 있습니다. 낮선 글들이고 내 글도 아니고..... 이 글들을 올리는 중에 지난 10여년 동안의 일들을 생각하게 되었습니다. 그리고 이 글들이 10년이 지난 지금 이 홈페이지에 올려지는 것을 보면서 주님께서 (비밀 공작원으로서의 전쟁이 끝난 2008년 지금) 들어야 할 말씀을 (비밀 공작원으로서의 전쟁을 시작하기 직전인1996년) 그때 미리 주신 것이 아닌가 하는 생각이 듭니다. 이 글을 보면서 마음에 들지 않는 이유는 이 글을 제가 썼다고 생각했기 때문인 것 같습니다. 누가 말하고 있는 것이냐 하는 판단에 따라 글의 내용이 전혀 달라지는데요..... 이 글들을 읽을 때에는 마음을 단단히 낮추어야 하겠다는 생각이 드는군요. 그러고 보니 다른 글들도 다 마찬가지라는 생각이 듭니다. 이 홈페이지의 모든 내용들이 다 주님의 인도에 따라 수집되고 정리되고 해서 종합된 것들인데요..... 주님께 배운다는 마음으로 다시 보면 지금까지 보지 못했던 신령한 말씀들을 많이 찾을 수 있을 것 같다는 생각이 듭니다.

http://www.holybible.or.kr/B_COGNEW/cgi/biblefinfo.php?DN=889392385&QR=%b9%de%c0%ba+%bf%b9%be%f0%c0%c7+%b8%bb%be%b8&VR=1&VL=54&CN=4&FR=H

A Sacristy Prayer
From : Dr. Martin Luthers Werke (Weimar: Hermann Boehlaus Nachfolger, 1909)

Lord God, You have appointed me as a Bishop and Pastor in Your Church, but you see how unsuited I am to meet so great and difficult a task. If I had lacked Your help, I would have ruined everything long ago. Therefore, I call upon You: I wish to devote my mouth and my heart to you; I shall teach the people. I myself will learn and ponder diligently upon You Word. Use me as Your instrument -- but do not forsake me, for if ever I should be on my own, I would easily wreck it all.

Luther's Evening Prayer
From: Luther's Little Instruction Book (The Small Catechism of Martin Luther)

My Heavenly Father, I thank You, through Jesus Christ, Your beloved Son, that You have protected me, by Your grace. Forgive, I pray, all my sins and the evil I have done. Protect me, by Your grace, tonight. I put myself in your care, body and soul and all that I have. Let Your holy angels be with me, so that the evil enemy will not gain power over me. Amen.†

Luther's Morning Prayer
From: Luther's Little Instruction Book (The Small Catechism of Martin Luther)

My Heavenly Father, I thank You, through Jesus Christ, Your beloved Son, that You kept me safe from all evil and danger last night. Save me, I pray, today as well, from every evil and sin, so that all I do and the way that I live will please you. I put myself in your care, body and soul and all that I have. Let Your holy Angels be with me, so that the evil enemy will not gain power over me. Amen.†

사적 계시 : 예언은 하나님의 사교육이다. 예언은 하나님의 과외 교육이다.

사적 계시 : 예언은 하나님의 사교육이다. 예언은 하나님의 과외 교육이다.

찬양 : 성만찬 말씀 천지창조와 어린양 새예루살렘성과 그리스도의 편지 개신교 찬송 김풍운 목사 찬양 카톨릭 미사 떼제 미사

- Missio Agni Dei - "Adore My Divine Sacrament and offer it to My Eternal Father, so that it may serve the salvation of souls." (Divine Appeal 34)
아미지가 : 자라나는 아이들의 미래를 지키고 가꾸는 하나님의 사람들